Organizations need to set aside time, money and resources to take on projects that:
- introduces something new to the organization
- transforms or improves the way your organization does something.
Coughlin Consulting has a wealth of project management experience, from the complex to the simple and brings a structured approach to the table. Contact us, if you find you’re facing the following issues:
- Do you have projects that need to get done, but no one to lead them?
- Do your projects get interrupted by the day-to-day operations?
- Do you have too many projects and not enough resources?
- Do you have solid employees, but not the skills to get big things accomplished?
Coughlin Consulting offers a range of services in this area:
- Project managing short-term projects
- Acting as a program manager, overseeing multiple projects and managers
- Coaching project managers or managers who have to manage projects
- Working through project prioritization issues with managers
- Setting up a project infrastructure and training your project manager and team